Enemies are the main antagonists in LEGO Minifigures Online. The scale of enemies is as follows:
- Regular enemies: (See first list below).
- Some regular enemies have variant names.
- Special enemies: These are regular enemies with unique names, but are not champions. There are very few of these.
- Champions (and Lost Champions):
- These are enhanced versions of regular enemies.
- They usually have a unique name (or 'Lost ----').
- They nearly always have a red and yellow circle around them.
- Defeating the champion of a Pocket Adventures usually conquers the dungeon and drops Loot Chests.
- Defeating a champion in the Adventure Zones sometimes drops Loot Chests, but the free one almost never has a Minifigure Part.
- Defeating a Lost Champion never drops Loot Chests.
- Bosses: These usually have a unique name and distinct appearance. They are the final enemy to battle in Epic Dungeons and Story Dungeons.
- Gatekeepers: These are enhanced versions of regular enemies with about 100,000 health or more. Every fifth level of Lost Creations has one gatekeeper to beat.
- FOREST BEINGS
- SPACE MERCENARIES
- MONSTER PLANTS
- CANNONS. Defined as devices that stay in place and shoot.
- GHOST PIRATES
- These monsters don't attack directly, but generate or transform into ones that do.
- King of the Maze: Mythology Mountains
- Little: Cliffside
- Tally, Digit, Wrutter, Fermin, Svog: Underworld
- Crikey the Kraken. Location: Treasure Island.
- Captain Dreadleg. Location: Pirate Grotto.
- Redwing the Firequeen. Location: Dragon Halls.
- Jester. Location: Ruined Fort.
- Pieromancer Elementius. Location: Sorcerer's Keep.
- Battle Bot X-15. Location: Space Command HQ.
- Commander Z. Location: Alien Command Center.
- Alien Queen. Location: Shadow Centurion Base.
- Medusa the Champion. Location: Medusa's Lair.
- Thunderbolt. Location: Armory.
- Stormhammer. Location: Skyforge.
- Hades, Lord of the Underworld. Location: Underworld.